Saturday, October 4, 2014

Meet Alex

In Lisa Congdon's information-packed online class "Becoming A Working Artist" on CreativeLive.com,  she mentioned that IKEA makes a great unit for storing art work.  I just had a look on IKEA's website and met ALEX...and he's wonderful!    

The ALEX Storage Unit comes in white or gray and the dimensions are
Depth: 18 7/8 "
Height: 26 "
Width: 26 3/8 "

I want this...no, I NEED this!  I'm finally getting my "studio space"  in order and this would make a great addition.  I use quotations because my "studio" is a very small room in my house that has a few other uses too, but it's where I make most of my art.  
Now I just have to get myself to an IKEA ASAP.




1 comment:

  1. Oh I like that!
    There are a few things I want to get at ikea too! Just need the money and the time lol

    ReplyDelete